Join Tiffany Cruikshank for an experiential, engaging breakdown of the human body as it relates to the practice of yoga. You won’t just sit there and take notes; you will learn how to directly apply this essential information to your practice. Tiffany’s expert instruction will provide you with tools to teach and practice with more confidence and clarity. Retain what you learn as you examine and feel key anatomical landmarks in your own body. Then explore further with corresponding anatomy-focused classes with Senior Yoga Medicine Instructor Amanda Cunningham.
What this course includes:
- Receive 20 online study hours and get extensive yoga anatomy training that will deepen your personal practice and create a solid foundation for teaching.
- Get lifetime access to all of this content, and study at your own pace. Come back and reference it anytime to support your practice and teaching!
- After completing this yoga anatomy training and passing your final online exam, you’ll get a certification from Yoga International and Yoga Medicine.
- Simply just send a copy of your certificate of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply your 20 online study hours towards your 500/1000-hour certification.
- Choose from the online course with lifetime access or the course bundle, which includes the online course, a tailored manual with lecture notes and anatomical graphics, and a USB of the course lectures + practice.
This course is hosted by Yoga International. The following link will take you directly to this course on the Yoga International website for additional information and registration.