Empower your yoga practice with key insights from anatomy, physiology, & mental health for improved well-being.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the essential components you need to get the most out of your yoga practice
- Gain critical information, alignment tips, and pose modifications that you can immediately put into practice on your mat
- Learn to move more efficiently with less stress on the body & joints
- Learn subtle but critical features of the yoga poses that you can tap into in any class to help you maximize the effects of your practice
- Experience the effects of a practice that enhances your body’s natural capacity to be resilient & thrive
- Learn to approach your practice in a way that soothes the nervous system & nourishes the hard-working internal organs
- Gain insight into the power of the mind both on & off your yoga mat and how to harness the power of your mind for increased mental clarity & efficiency
- How to use these techniques independently, so you can apply these techniques in your own practice, using any style of yoga, for greater integrity and therapeutic effect
- Gain the tools needed to tap into the physical, mental & physiological benefits of your yoga practice
- Learn how to develop a practice with a three-dimensional approach to address the physical body, the internal organs, and the mind
- Learn how mindfulness meditation and yoga work together to restore optimal functioning of the nervous system
This course is hosted by Udemy. The following link will take you directly to this course on the Udemy website for additional information and registration.