Join Tiffany Cruikshank for an experiential, engaging breakdown of the human body as it relates to the practice of yoga. Then explore further with corresponding anatomy-focused classes with Senior Yoga Medicine® Teacher, Amanda Cunningham.
This 20-hour yoga anatomy course was designed with the intention of you learning how to directly apply essential anatomical information into your practice so you won’t just sit there and take notes. Lectures provide visual and hands-on references to anatomical landmarks, giving you a tour of your own body from skin to the interior. The practice sessions provide illustrative tours of specific body regions for the immediate application of the anatomy you just learned.
This course is hosted by Yoga International. The following Buy Now link will take you directly to this course on the Yoga International website for additional information and registration.
What Will I Learn?
- Investigate the body through visuals and guided hands-on palpation of key anatomical landmarks in your own body to make the complex system of the human body relatable and tangible.
- Learn about the key body regions from skin to bone —including bones, ligaments, fascia, tendons, and more, in an easy to digest fashion.
- None! This course is designed for yoga teachers, yoga students, and anyone who wants to connect anatomical function into their yoga practice!
- Choose from the online course with lifetime access or the course bundle, which includes the online course, a tailored manual with lecture notes and anatomical graphics, and a USB of the course lectures + practice
- Get lifetime access to all of this content, and study at your own pace. Come back and reference it anytime to support your practice and teaching
- After completing this yoga anatomy training and passing your final online exam, you’ll get a certification from Yoga International and Yoga Medicine®
- Simply just send a copy of your certificate of completion to email@example.com to apply your 20 online study hours towards your 500/1000-hour certification
- Receive 20 online study hours and get extensive yoga anatomy training that will deepen your personal practice and create a solid foundation for teaching.
- With lifetime access to the course, you will have the opportunity to learn, apply, and return to refine your knowledge.
About The Teacher
Tiffany is the founder of Yoga Medicine®, a community of yoga teachers focused on fusing anatomy with Eastern and Western medicine with the traditional practices of yoga to serve the medical communities with a mission to help people live their best, healthiest lives and truly thrive. Tapping into her medical background in Acupuncture and Sports Medicine, Tiffany’s classes are guided by a strong anatomical focus and her ability to teach a deep understanding of complex subjects.
Recognized more broadly as a health and wellness expert, Tiffany has worked with professional athletes and celebrities, as well as renowned medical professionals from around the world. She has operated her own Chinese Medicine clinics and served as the Acupuncturist and Yoga Teacher at the Nike World Headquarters for over 6 years.
Tiffany has graced the cover of many magazines and has been featured as an expert in numerous publications including Prevention, WebMD, Forbes, Huffington Post, Dr. Oz, Yoga Journal, Women’s Health, Glamour, Self, Marie Claire, Fitness, Good Housekeeping, Readers Digest, Health, Cosmopolitan, Shape, Redbook, Men’s Health, Sweat Equity, Yoga International, LA Times, Allure, Family Circle, Organic Authority, Triathlete Magazine, AOL Build, Natural Health, Yoga Digest, and many others.
She holds a pre-med bachelor’s degree in medicinal plant biology and nutrition and a master’s degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine with a specialty in sports medicine & orthopedics. Tiffany is the author of two books, Optimal Health for a Vibrant Life and Meditate your Weight, and runs teacher trainings around the world.
This course also includes anatomy-focused classes with Senior Yoga Medicine® Instructor Amanda Bonfiglio Cunningham. Amanda has been practicing and teaching yoga for a combined 15 years. After her undergrad and graduate studies she traveled for 7 years throughout over 40 countries, discovering the wonders of life. In 2012, she returned to the States with new eyes.