Empower your yoga practice with key insights from anatomy, physiology, and mental health for improved well-being. This course is for anyone looking to feel better, have more mental clarity, and enhance the therapeutic benefits of their yoga practice
This course is hosted by Udemy. The Buy Now link will take you directly to this course on the Udemy website for additional information and registration.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the essential components you need to get the most out of your yoga practice
- Gain critical information, alignment tips, and pose modifications that you can immediately put into practice on your mat
- Learn to move more efficiently with less stress on the body and joints
- Learn subtle but critical features of the yoga poses that you can tap into in any class to help you maximize the effects of your practice
- Experience the effects of a practice that enhances your body’s natural capacity to be resilient and thrive
- Learn to approach your practice in a way that soothes the nervous system and nourishes the hard-working internal organs
- Gain insight into the power of the mind both on and off your yoga mat and how to harness the power of your mind for increased mental clarity and efficiency
- How to use these techniques independently, so you can apply these techniques in your own practice to any style of yoga for greater integrity and therapeutic effect
- Gain the tools needed to tap into the physical, mental, and physiological benefits of your yoga practice
- Learn how to develop a practice with a three-dimensional approach to address the physical body, the internal organs, and the mind
- Learn how mindfulness meditation and yoga work together to restore the optimal functioning of the nervous system
- A yoga mat!
- No prerequisites or requirements, just a desire to feel better and get more out of your yoga practice.
- This course is not a substitute for medical care, please consult your medical provider for concerns regarding your capacity to practice safely.
- Detailed yet approachable about the therapeutic application of yoga by Yoga Medicine® founder, Tiffany Cruikshank
- Five guided asana practices tailored to key body regions. Each practice session is demonstrated by one of our Senior Yoga Medicine® teachers: Amanda Bonfiglio-Cunningham, Cristina Kuhn, Dana Diament, Rachel Land, and Valerie Knopik.
- Meditation and breathing exercises accompany these practices, leaving you feeling grounded yet refreshed!
By the end of the course, you will:
- Have learned to move your body in more specifically healing ways, in all settings, so you can experience greater integrity and therapeutic effect from any yoga practice.
- Be equipped with core concepts of breathwork and yoga practice to take with you, enabling you to tap into them at will.
- Have familiarity with scientific research validating yoga’s therapeutic and medical applications, the more intensive healing power of yoga has become undeniable, making an individual yoga practice an indispensable tool in any complete holistic health and wellness approach.
- Feel the therapeutic effects of informative instruction that is paired with cutting-edge scientific findings that helps you get the most targeted positive impact possible from your yoga practice.
About The Teacher
This course was produced by Tiffany Cruikshank, founder of Yoga Medicine®, with asana practices led by a team of Senior Yoga Medicine® teachers: Amanda Bonfiglio-Cunningham, Cristina Kuhn, Dana Diament, Rachel Land, and Valerie Knopik. What to learn more about this dynamic team? Follow the link below!