Thank you so much for joining us at the Yoga Medicine® 20hr Anatomy for Yoga Training workshop. The final step to complete the training is taking the online quiz.
This online quiz is pretty straightforward. There are 20 multiple choice questions and the quiz is open for 30 minutes. To pass you must correctly answer 14 or more questions for a score of 70% or higher. If you get less than 14 questions correct, then you may retake the exam 2 times.
A few things to note:
- There is no deadline by which you need to complete the quiz, but you will have 3 attempts to successfully pass the quiz. So we recommend completing it while the information is fresh in your mind.
- Important: When you pass the quiz, please make sure to click the “Click here to complete this course” button on the results page. This ensures that the course will be displayed as completed on your account.
- When you pass the quiz you will be prompted to download a certificate of completion. The name on the certificate is the name we received from this training’s registration. To double check how your name will be displayed, you can email Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary. Please make any changes before the quiz so your name displays correctly on your certificate.
- After the quiz you can review each question.
- For teachers in our 500/1000-hour program, your passing scores will add the 20 hours of training credit to your profile (one time only). This update may take 24-48 hours, so thank you in advance for your patience.
- If this is your first Yoga Medicine training and you have not already applied and been accepted into Yoga Medicine’s 500-hour program, then you are welcome to apply. Click here to read more about the 500-hour program and click here to apply.
- This quiz is entirely optional. However, it is a good idea to take and pass the quiz because you’ll receive the certificate of completion. The certificate is handy for registering continuing education credit with your insurer or Yoga Alliance, and it is required if you are actively in or would like to join Yoga Medicine’s advanced teacher training programs.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you & good luck!