By purchasing a training product on this website — any Yoga Medicine module, immersion or online course — you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Approved or Updated Teacher Status
At the time of purchase, you have previously filled out the Yoga Medicine application
and been accepted to the program. Part of the online application includes the Participant Release Form
, which you must agree to in order to participate in a Yoga Medovideicine® training of any kind. Yoga Medicine reserves the right to offer your spot on the training to an approved applicant or teacher who has updated their information with us.
Deposit Payment Refund Policy
Deposit payments of $500 for a training is non-refundable and non-transferable. Full payments minus deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable after the specified date for each training.
Yoga Medicine® Trademark
Yoga Medicine is a registered trademark used to identify products and services offered, related to the study and practice of yoga. None of these products or services involve the practice of medicine or take the place of medical consultation. We urge you to consult a physician or other healthcare professional of your choice before undertaking any form of exercise, including yoga, to make sure that it is safe and appropriate for you.
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
- Registering or filling in forms on the website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Yoga Medicine®’s products and services or sign up to receive Yoga Medicine®’s e-mail newsletters and updates.
- Completing an application to the Yoga Medicine®. When you submit an application to join one of Yoga Medicine’s teacher training programs, you provide much more in-depth information. We keep this information confidential within the Yoga Medicine® team.
- Purchasing any product or service from YogaMedicine.com.
- When you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, profile photos, or updating your teacher profile). This includes entry submissions on YogaMedicine.com, such as comments or feedback forms.
- Requesting information or assistance from Yoga Medicine®. Yoga Medicine® may also keep a copy of any email communications or correspondence you may send.
- We also collect personal information through our newsletter system in order to send you customized, personal emails.
- Using other features of the website or Services that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilize the feature.
- remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
- let you browse between webpages without having to start back from the home page at each click;
- remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
- control that your data is processed securely.
- Yoga Medicine® must share the information in order to provide a product or service that you have requested, in which case we will demand that any third party we use to fulfill your order agree that it does not have the right to use the personal information other than to fulfill your request; or
- Yoga Medicine® is required to respond to subpoena, court orders or other legal process requiring such disclosure.