By purchasing a training product on this website — any Yoga Medicine™ module, immersion or online course — you agree to the following terms and conditions.
You confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all of the following points, which serve as a binding contract between you and Yoga Medicine, LLC (“Yoga Medicine™”), and that you are eligible to participate in Yoga Medicine™ programs under the conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to be bound by this Participant Release, we regret that we cannot accept your enrollment.
1. Your Age. You must be 18 years old or older, and fully empowered under the laws of California and your state of residence to enter into binding a contract, in order to participate in Yoga Medicine™ programs.
2. Your Health and Physical Condition. Every form of exercise carries some degree of risk of injury. Some yoga exercises and postures, for example, are not appropriate for every person. You are responsible for making sure that your health and physical condition permit you to engage in Yoga Medicine™ programs by consulting with an appropriate health-care profession before enrolling and participating in any such programs. Yoga Medicine™ will rely on the fact that, by participating, you have sought such expert advice.
3. Waiver of Claims. Accidents can happen in any form of exercise. Except for claims of personal injury to you based on intentional wrongful acts of Yoga Medicine™, you are assuming the risk of injury, damage and/or loss of any kind to you, your guests (including children), and your (and their) property resulting from or related to your participation in Yoga Medicine™ programs and other Yoga Medicine™ products and services, and you are waiving, releasing and discharging any and all such claims. The waiver of liability under this Participant Release applies to Yoga Medicine, LLC, and its members, officers, employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives (collectively, “Yoga Medicine™ Parties”), and extends to all claims, debts, liabilities, costs, expenses, and causes of action relating in any way to your participation in Yoga Medicine™ programs.
4. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Yoga Medicine™ Parties against any and all of the claims that are waived in Section 3 above, and any other loss or liability resulting from your wrongful acts and/or those of your guests at any Yoga Medicine™ program.
5. Arbitration. You agree that any disputes arising under this Participant Release will be submitted to confidential binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, before a single arbitrator pursuant to the then-applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association.
End of Participant Release
Deposit Payment Refund Policy
Deposit payments of $0-$500 for a training are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise specified. Full payments minus deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable after the specified date for each training.
Yoga Medicine is a trademark used to identify products and services offered, related to the study and practice of yoga. None of these products or services involve the practice of medicine or take the place of medical consultation. We urge you to consult a physician or other health care professional of your choice before undertaking any form of exercise, including yoga, to make sure that it is safe and appropriate for you.
3 thoughts on “Terms and Conditions”
I look forwards to your seminar. When is it?
Thank you so much I used to follow TC on yoga glow and she has always remained one that I have gained the most from knowledge and inspiration from I can’t wait!
Thank you I have learned from you for years, I really appreciate your time!