Through in-person and online trainings, Yoga Medicine® provides yoga teachers of all styles with a holistic learning environment to expand and apply their knowledge to create individualized therapeutic yoga practices. Yoga Medicine® teachers are trained to work within a variety of settings to provide individualized programs and group classes inspired by research and traditional practices to:
- Healthcare settings: to support both the doctors and healthcare providers as well as the patients
- Corporations and businesses: bringing the practice to your work for a more efficient workspace
- Athletic teams: providing cross training, performance enhancement, recovery support and injury prevention strategies
- Yoga studios: to provide the highest caliber of yoga specific offerings and teacher trainings
- Anyone interested in using a yoga practice to improve their quality of life
We believe bridging the gap between yoga and medical systems is a crucial therapeutic adjunct to modern healthcare.
Manage a Facility
Which best describes you?
What would you like to explore?
Manage a Facility
Monisha Bhanote, MD - 200hr YTT 2017, current 500hr YTT
I looked at a lot of programs before I decided on this training and the Yoga Medicine® training exceeded my expectations. It was the best decision I made and anyone would benefit from it! This program reviews anatomy at the level of some medical schools, in fact, I always joke that this program is the Ivy League of yoga trainings.
Sophie Tashkovski - 500hr YTT
There is no doubt that I become a better teacher with each training I attend. Yoga Medicine® trainings have fine tuned my understanding of anatomy, and helped me understand how to better support my individual clients. I’ve also learned so much about my own body and how to treat it with kindness. Yoga Medicine® trainings have changed my yoga perspective, now I can appreciate where I'm at on any given day and find ways to support whatever I need.
As Featured In
By Dr. Doreen Wiggins for Yoga Medicine®. As a breast cancer surgeon, Dr. Doreen Wiggins wanted to inform her patients and others of the most recent advances in fostering personal health after a breast cancer diagnosis. Click here to read her informative document about Ways You Can Improve Personal Health and Aid Healing.