Welcome to your Lymphatic Yoga Teacher Training! This program runs LIVE beginning on February 15th – March 22nd and includes six, 2hr live sections – one section will become available per week. After each live section a short Q&A will follow at the end for live participants to ask questions. If you’re unable to attend the live sessions, you can use the discussion board to post questions for the Q&A calls. The lead teachers will do their best to answer as many questions as possible during the Q&As. Directly following the yoga teacher training you will be invited to take an online exam to receive your certificate of completion and training hours.
We created this live format to help support our teachers with a more interactive format that has Q&A sections along the way. You can either attend the weekly sessions live or you can watch the recording up to a week after to stay on top of the information as it progresses. Think of this as an online university course to guide and help motivate you to stay on top of your learning
The live session Zoom links will become available below on February 15th, and we look forward to training with you! 🙂
Live Sessions Schedule (Wednesdays from 12-2pm PST):
All participants are welcome to join the calls via Zoom to help support you throughout the training.
- February 15th – Section 1: Lymphatic Anatomy & Q&A (Lecture Only)
- February 22nd – Section 2: Lymphatic Anatomy, Circulation & Q&A (Lecture Only)
- March 1st – Section 3: Lymphatic Circulation, Review & Q&A (Lecture Only)
- March 8th – Section 4: Lymphedema, Contraindications & Q&A (Lecture Only)
- March 15th – Section 5: Yoga Applications & Q&A (Lecture & Practice)
- March 22nd – Section 6: Lymphatic Practice & Q&A (Lecture & Practice)
Links:Download the Course Manual Here - Coming Soon Go to Discussion Board Contact Us