Welcome to your Mental Health & Wellness Yoga Teacher Training! We created this online training to be flexible with your schedule so you can complete it at your own pace. The full training is available now and there is no deadline by which you need to complete the training as you’ll have unlimited access to the training materials even after completion. Most of all we are committed to bringing you the highest quality of education by our incredible teachers to your door.
While you can complete the training content in whichever order that suits you, we do recommend completing the training in the order that it is presented to you starting with Section 1 – Section 6 and ending with the Final Exam. Be sure to mark each lesson and topic as complete so you can track your progress.
We look forward to training with you, enjoy! 🙂
Each section will consist of:
- Asana Practice
- Teacher Training Lectures
- Q&A/Office Hour Call (recorded & posted)
- Chat Board (for you to connect with other teachers enrolled)
- A checklist to keep you on track
Live Office Hours Schedule (subject to change):
All participants are welcome to join the calls via Zoom to help support you throughout the training.
- Tuesday, November 29th at 9am PST
- Tuesday, December 27th at 9am PST
- Wednesday, January 25th at 9am PST
Suggested props we will be using for this training:
- 1 mat
- 2 blocks (normal size is 4x6x9)
- 1 strap
- 1 blanket
- 2 tennis balls or myofascial release balls (Recovery Rounds)
- any additional props that you require
- use promo code YMRAD for 25% off all RAD products
*We recommend having these props; however, if needed you can replace props with household items such as blankets or large bath towels.*
Links:Download the Course Manual Here Go to Office Hours Discussion Board Contact Us