Welcome to the online exam for the Shoulder: Anatomy, Dysfunction, & Application Yoga Teacher Training | Online – Yoga International. This is the final step to complete the training.
This online exam is pretty straightforward. There are 30 multiple choice questions and the exam is open for 45 minutes. To pass you must correctly answer 21 or more questions for a score of 70% or higher. If you get less than 21 questions correct, then you may retake the exam twice more.
A few things to note:
- Because this is an online training, there is no deadline to complete the online exam. We do recommend taking the exam when the information is still fresh in your mind; but please take your time to study prior to completing the exam.
- After the exam, you can review each question however the correct answers will not be displayed.
- Important: When you pass the exam, please make sure to click the “Click here to complete this course” button on the results page. This ensures that the course will be displayed as completed on your account.
- When you pass the exam you will be prompted to print your certificate of completion. Please make sure to do this and save the certificate for your records.
- For teachers in our 500/1000-hour program, your passing scores will add 55 hours towards your Yoga Medicine 500hr or 1000hr certification. If you’re interested in joining the 500-hour program with Yoga Medicine, please click here for more information and click here to apply online.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Thank you & good luck!