Making the Most of the YMO Platform
Are you scheduling upcoming classes into your Calendar to help you support your goals? Have you curated your own class Playlists or made use of those created by your favorite teachers or other members? Have you benefited from our Programs or class series to support specific focal areas or needs?
Whether you’re new to Yoga Medicine Online or have been with us since the beginning, there are likely to be a few features on the platform you haven’t made full use of yet. This monthly dose highlights many ways you can maximize your time on the platform and get the most out of every practice.
Either watch the whole lecture, or make use of the timestamps below to skip ahead to the one or two gems you haven’t made use of yet.
• 0:56 Key features of the landing page
• 1:21 Use the Weekly Wellness Playlists for a quick start
• 2:20 The Monthly dose lecture and curated class list
• 3:20 Calm & Strong in 28 Days program
• 3:48 Move with us in real time on the Live Class Hub
• 4:15 More features of the Weekly Wellness Playlist
• 5:10 Use the scroll bar for a visual preview of a class sequence
• 6:01 Schedule a class into your Calendar
• 6:27 Create a Playlist of future classes to do
• 7:15 The Foundations section
• 7:55 Making the most of the Search bar and drop-down menus
• 9:50 Check marks denote classes you’ve practiced previously
• 10:02 Specialized Programs - curated class series
• 11:46 Class subtitles & transcripts, changing playback quality or speed
• 12:30 Marking and finding your Favorite classes
• 13:12 Viewing your Recently Watched classes
• 13:50 Curate your own Playlists
• 14:48 Viewing other Member Playlists
• 15:16 Make the most of the Teacher pages