TRAINING DATES: OCTOBER 13-20, 2024
The full training will take place at:
88 Moo.5, Cheongmon, Tambol Bophut
Amphur Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320 Thailand
Please arrive in time to attend the first group dinner at 7pm on October 13th followed by a brief orientation at 8pm. Standard check in is available from 2pm.
We complete the training on October 20th with a morning practice at 6:30-8am followed by breakfast. Please be ready to check out of your room by 12pm.
*Please note your attendance is required at practice and lectures, including the morning practice on October 20th. All of the practices and lectures count towards your required hours and we request that your travel allows you to be present for the entire duration of the training. Click here to review the attendance policy. If you have a conflict with the schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance for special arrangements.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read Absolute Sanctuary’s location & directions, including airport information.
- Please check if you need updated travel visas/documents, vaccinations, medical notes for your medication or any other requirements for traveling to/from Thailand. These arrangements are your responsibility to arrange in advance. As a reference letter to help you through a country’s customs, you can refer to your payment confirmation email you received from Yoga Medicine when you registered for this training.
- It is recommended that participants acquire travel insurance for self-protection in case of illness, injury or weather disruptions that prevent them from attending.
- If you wish to ride the free shuttle bus from the airport, please contact Absolute Sanctuary at email@example.com.
- Because each of you will need to source your own transportation, we have created a discussion board for this training. Please click the “Rideshare” button above to coordinate transportation with your fellow attendees. You can also say hello to your fellow attendees via the “Say Hello & Introduce Yourself” button above.
- The facilities come with a range of props (mats, blocks, straps, meditation mats & towels). You are welcome to bring along your personal equipment if you prefer. The lectures will take place in the practice space, so bring along whatever you need to be comfortable on the floor.
- Printed copy of your digital manual.
- Notebook & Pen. If you are a keen notetaker, please bring an extra notepad – the manuals are sparse on space.
- Don’t forget to pack a refillable water bottle & comfortable clothing for this training.
- Pack a swim suit for the sauna and pool.
- Insect repellent & sunscreen.
- Please note that Absolute Sanctuary’s menu uses locally produced and imported ingredients. Their chef will accommodate various dietary preferences (GF, vegetarian, vegan, etc.). Ensure that you provide us with this information in advance via the Details Request Form we have sent you!
- Click here for packing tips from a veteran teacher with Yoga Medicine!
- 6:30-8am – Asana Practice
- 8-9am – Breakfast
- 9am-12:30pm – Lecture
- 12:30-2:30pm – Lunch & Break
- 2:30-6:30pm – Lecture, Practice Teach & Restorative / Group Exams
- 7-8pm – Dinner
- 8-9pm – Homework
- Absolute Sanctuary has a comprehensive range of facilities to support their guests on their journey of transformation – click here for details on the massage treatments. While your days are busy with training, you may wish to schedule a wellness treatment during the afternoon break or evening. You can book your massage at the reception during your stay or email Absolute Sanctuary to pre-book at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy free, efficient access to the internet via Absolute Sanctuary’s WiFi network throughout the property (not suitable for large file transfers, video streaming or long Skype calls). We highly recommend using this training as an opportunity to digitally detox. 🙂
If you have any logistical questions about your upcoming training, please contact Katie at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Thailand in October!