ATTENDANCE AND ACCREDITATION POLICY
As of May 1, 2016, the following rules will apply to all Modules and Immersions:
- You will be required to sign in for every asana class and lecture.
- There will be a test at the end of every module and immersion.
- In order to receive the certificate of completion and be listed on the website, you must (1) be present for the entire training and (2) pass the test.
- Please note that while there isn’t an attendance policy for online trainings, we hope that you will view all of the practice and lecture videos so you take full advantage of the content. Nonetheless, you will receive full credit upon successful completion of the training.
- If you are present but are unable to attend due to sickness or other emergencies you can miss up to 10 hours of a module or 2 hours of an immersion. If you pass the test, you will be listed online as completing the module/immersion but you will only receive the number of hours you were present for.
- If you do not pass the test or if you miss more than 10 hours of a module or 2 hours of an immersion, you will not be listed on the directory as having completed the training; but you will still receive the number of hours you were present for.
- When you complete your hours required for the 500HR, you will hand in all your case studies at once. Upon approval, we will send you your 500HR certificate.
- When you complete your hours required for the 1000HR, you will hand in your 1000HR thesis. Upon approval, we will send you your 1000HR certificate.
We believe these new rules will inspire all of us to continue raising the bar with our education and training as well as provide the best transparency to the medical world and our communities.