ATTENDANCE AND ACCREDITATION POLICY
As of May 1, 2016, the following rules will apply to all Modules and Immersions:
- You will be required to sign in for every asana class and lecture.
- There will be a test at the end of every module and immersion.
- In order to receive the certificate of completion and be listed on the website, you must (1) be present for the entire training from dinner on the first day to the completion of practice on the last morning and (2) pass the test.
- If you are present but are unable to attend due to sickness or other emergencies you can miss up to 10 hours of a Module or 2 hours of an Immersion and if you pass the test, you will be listed online as completing the Module/Immersion but you will only receive the number of hours you were present for.
- If you do not pass the test or if you miss more than 10 hours of a Module or 2 hours of an Immersion, you will not be listed on the directory as having completed the module but you will still receive the number of hours you were present for.
- When you complete your the hours required for you 500HR or 1000HR and hand in your case study, you will be required to pass an online test (details coming soon) to receive your certification.
We believe these new rules will inspire all of us to continue raising the bar with our education and training as well as provide the best transparency to the medical world and our communities.