- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Students gain a thorough foundation to begin teaching yoga with a strong component in anatomy and alignment alongside a well-rounded foundation in yoga principle and philosophies. These teachers are trained to deliver a strong group class interweaving the physical and philosophical components of the practice.
During the 500HR yoga teacher training program, our teachers gain a deeper understanding of anatomy and physiology interwoven with concepts from Eastern and Western medicine. Teachers gain the ability to use these modalities together to deepen the therapeutic effects of a yoga practice.
Teachers acquire a thorough knowledge of kinesiology, pathology, and the Eastern energetics of the practice which allows them to intertwine these complimentary concepts to maximize the therapeutic effects and work synergistically with healthcare practitioners to help provide a well-rounded approach.
Curated courses led by experienced Yoga Medicine® Teachers and Therapeutic Specialists. Dive deep into anatomy, physiology, mental health, the integration of modern science and research with yoga, and so much more.
Get instant access to on-demand classes taught by Tiffany Cruikshank and Yoga Medicine® Therapeutic Specialists. With weekly live streams and curated playlists to help you reach your physical, cognitive and mental health goals.
Become part of an inclusive and supportive community of seasoned teachers, inquisitive students, experienced health care providers, and our very own beloved Yoga Medicine experts and Therapeutic Specialists.
No products in the cart.
Yoga Medicine® – Home › Forums › 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Portland, OR › 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Portland, OR – Rideshare
Thank you so much for your enthusiasm for starting the Myofascial Release event! This discussion board is for your use and enjoyment for connecting with your group. It is very much an open space however Yoga Medicine has a zero tolerance policy for any variation of the following:
– Divisive language towards race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
– Politics. We are all entitled to our opinions and to use our voice. However, there is a time and place for these viewpoints to be expressed and we do not feel a yoga training discussion board is that time or place. Thank you for respectfully refraining.
– Advertising. This is a space to connect, not sell.
*This list may evolve and we expect all participants to abide by the current and future terms. Yoga Medicine maintains the right to monitor and remove posts, and if need be, remove individuals. This is a resource that we hope adds to your experience by connecting with your cohort, so let’s proceed with positivity & respect.
Thank you – Katie Tietz | YM Operations Manager
Post a ride share quest here 🙂
If you’re experiencing pain, injuries, illness or concerns that need individualized sessions, use our Find a Teacher Platform for personalized support in your area or visit your healthcare provider.