How to supercharge your Yoga Classes with Acupressure Points
Learn to add an extra dose of therapeutic power into your yoga classes and practice! Join Tiffany Cruikshank for this free, on-demand Traditional Chinese Medicine Seminar covering her favorite acupressure points, then come back to this page on March 2nd at 9am PST for a LIVE Q&A talking all things acupressure & Traditional Chinese Medicine!
Ask Me Anything:
Traditional Chinese Medicine Live Q&A Replay!
Ready for more? Join our online or in-person Traditional Chinese Medicine Trainings to leverage the wisdom of Chinese Medicine to understand your students’ unique needs.
Discover the foundations of Chinese Medicine theory and master the skillful application of TCM within a yoga setting.
In this comprehensive 30-hr online experience, expect to gain a deep understanding of Chinese Medicine principles, their intersection with the art of teaching yoga, and how to thoughtfully apply their wisdom to support common dysfunctions, differential diagnosis and the creation of powerful treatment plans.
Join us online anytime, or in person from March 27-30, 2023 in Charleston, South Carolina.
Throughout the Traditional Chinese Medicine training, you will learn:
- Yin/Yang Theory and the 8 principles of diagnosis
- Meridian Theory, locations and applications to yoga practices
- The 5 elements and their therapeutic significance
- The differentiation of the organs as it relates to yoga
- Acupressure points and their integration in a yoga practice
- How to create intelligent and impactful group class sequences around TCM themes
- How to modify practices and techniques to suit the individual
- TCM principles as they relate to common dysfunctions and the ability to brainstorm uncommon/unknown issues
- How to conduct an intake, complete an assessment and develop a personalized treatment plan