In this podcast episode, we explore where Eastern and Western medicine intersect with international yoga expert Tiffany Cruikshank. As a result, we discuss how cultivating body awareness can put your nervous system in “Relaxation mode,” how meditation impacts your metabolism, the lessons Tiffany has learned from more than 25k patient visits, and how to jump in and start yoga TODAY as we demystify and examine some of the science behind the practices of Yoga!
In this Episode
- Firstly, we learn how to put your body in “relaxation mode”
- Then we explore the science behind the parasympathetic nervous system (and why it’s so important)
- How to cultivate a mind-body connection and why you should develop body awareness
- We learn some practical tips to start yoga today
- The impact meditation has on your metabolism
- The differences between yoga and meditation
- After that, we dive into all the lessons Tiffany has learned in more than 25,000 patient visits
- And more!