Happy New Year! Today, hosts Tiffany and Rachel start 2023 on the right foot by discussing the far-reaching impact our daily habits have on every aspect of our health.
We talk about the pros and cons of New Year’s resolutions, and how realistic goals, framed positively, could be the most helpful.
Listen in for inspiration as you set your expectations for 2023.
“The small changes that we can stick with over time are much more potent than the big changes.” – Tiffany Cruikshank
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON APPLE PODCASTS. AND BE SURE TO LEAVE US A RATING AND REVIEW!
“The hard part of the battle is actually figuring out what is going on for you before you decide what you’re going to do about it.” – Rachel Land
- Pros and cons of New Year’s resolutions [2:28]
- Tiffany’s January cleanse as an opportunity to assess and reset [5:13]
- How yoga helps us identify and investigate habitual behaviors [7:54]
- The impact of realistic healthy habits [10:01]
- Grounding health goals with contentment in our natural cycles and seasons [14:12]
- Focusing on desired behaviors can “crowd out” undesired ones [16:17]
- Reframing goals related to weight loss to address deeper desires [21:12]
- Key takeaways [24:43]
- Kickstart 2023 with Tiffany’s Move & Nourish livestream series, or other YMO classes [31:14]
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- Optimal Health for A Vibrant Life Online Course
- Yoga Medicine Online: Intention Setting Practice
- Yoga Medicine Online: Get Clear for the New Year
- January 2023 – Move & Nourish livestream series with Tiffany:
“Once I can start to feel what it feels like to feel good, it’s easier to want to come back to that.” – Tiffany Cruikshank