by Tiffany Cruikshank LAc MAOM (Author)
#1 New Release in Meditation
THE MIND MAKEOVER THAT MAKES OVER YOUR METABOLISM
Hundreds of medical studies have shown the spectacular health benefits of meditation. Now Tiffany Cruikshank, founder of Yoga Medicine, puts that scientific research to good, practical use by incorporating easy-to-use, targeted meditations into a unique weight-loss program. This 21-day plan optimizes health as well as body image by tapping the hidden strength of the mind. We learn a whole new way to lose weight, and it takes just a few relaxing and energizing minutes a day. Learn:
- •How to get started: advice for new meditators (no weird positions or chants required)
- 3, 5, 7, and 10-minute meditations that bust cravings, break self-defeating habits, stress-proof the body, and reboot the brain
- What to eat—and the top 5 foods to consider avoiding
- How to continue your success after your 21-day retreat
- Bonus: 10 stress-relieving, cardio-revving yoga exercises to complement the plan
Each day of the plan in Meditate Your Weight helps you explore and release what’s weighing you down physically, emotionally, and mentally—the mental blocks, thoughts, habits, and behaviors that stand in your way—to make it easier to think more clearly, make better choices, and maximize metabolism. As you lighten up on the inside, you’ll lighten up on the outside.
Less stress=less belly fat. More calm + more balance = a healthier you.