Welcome to the very first episode of Yoga Medicine! In this inaugural episode, Tiffany Cruikshank and Rachel Land discuss why they started this journey together, what to expect from the Yoga Medicine podcast, and how to get the most out of your yoga practice and your life. Both women train yoga teachers to really understand the body and, with this podcast, they hope to dive deeper into topics that you can’t cover in a traditional yoga class. This podcast is really about the intersection of science and research with traditional practices and our personal experiences.
“I think of this as learning the owner’s manual to your body.” – Tiffany Cruikshank
YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN TO THE PODCAST ON APPLE PODCASTS. AND BE SURE TO LEAVE US A RATING AND REVIEW!
“The most important piece of equipment to bring is just your capacity to pay attention.” – Rachel Land
- What to expect from the Yoga Medicine podcast [1:00]
- Our mission and who this podcast is for [2:00]
- Some benefits & perks of yoga [7:30]
- Preview of what’s to come [9:45]
- What are our plans for the Yoga Medicine Podcast [15:30]
- How often Yoga Medicine will air [16:30]
“I really love the blend of head and heart.” – Rachel Land